Location: Harmony Row, Dublin, Ireland
Principal Software Developer AI Company Dublin
Our client is seeking a Principal Developer with software architecture
and transformation experience in Microservices.
This is a varied role which will suit an engineer who has worked within
a start-up environment in the past who has helped a Company
grow its existing architecture to meet the needs of a large customer base.
- Design, advice and completion of critical developments (Scalability, concurrent access, multithreading etc)
- Work in conjunction with the Lead AI Team to develop and continually enhance the Companies Architecture.
- Work with new technology, focus on using the right tool for the job, rather than any sticky preference for a tool or technology
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implement of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Collaborate and work on the integration of data storage solutions
- Focus on performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability and automation
What You’ll Bring with You:
- 3+ yrs experience with Python
- Experience working on Data Science techniques and methods a big plus
- A working knowledge of other languages
- Deployment of Cloud Infrastructure is highly desirable
- Experience putting scalable systems together
- Experience with Monitoring and infrastructure Systems
- Implementation of CI/CD Pipelines
- Design and implementation of scalable databases clusters
- Decision making on technical choices
Very attractive salary and benefits.
The work you will do will positively impact billions of people around the world.
Interested to know more please apply today and or email Mark@alldus.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Principal Software Developer - AI Company role: