Location: Dublin, Ireland
Data Analytics Consultant
Our client is one of the leading consultancies in Ireland growing their Analytics practice in Dublin. They are looking to hire Data Science Consultants to join their hub to contribute in building out new solutions for real-world problems using the latest techniques in Advanced Analytics and Machine Learning.
They are hiring across Junior to Management level.
- Define, develop and implement Data solutions for business needs, from requirements to modelling
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in their domains and help establish a competency in those areas for the business
- Work closely with various functional teams to incorporate advanced analytic models and Machine learning algorithms into solutions and offerings to their clients
- Become an expert in your area, developing internal and external eminence, as well as support client-facing activities and influencing customer-facing groups including senior executives, sales, as well as marketing and product development to successfully define, develop and launch new products
- BSc in Computer Science, Statistics or similar Quant field ( Masters and PhD's a bonus )
- Experience with Optimisation and Machine Learning
- Skilled in Statistical Analysis
- Experience with the latest tools in Analytics like Cloud ( IBM Watson, HortonWorks etc ), Visualization ( Tableau, Qlik etc ), Python and R
For more information please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Science Consultant role: