Location: United States, United States
Alldus are working with a real estate company who are undergoing rapid digital transformation utilizing the ServiceNow platform. The successful applicant will be working within a talented ServiceNow team and support the central administration of the ServiceNow platform.
This position is 100% remote.
- Acts as a subject matter expert with a strong understanding of the ServiceNow platform including, but not limited to, ITSM, ITBM, Configuration Management, Asset Management, Event Management, Service Mapping, Application Development, etc.
- Develops and maintains ServiceNow platform applications, custom applications, and integrations with external systems.
- Identifies system deficiencies, recommends solutions, and participates in ongoing production support.
- Collaborates effectively with other ServiceNow team members to develop solutions and handle general updates and configuration changes and requests.
- Participates in projects and support issues associated with ServiceNow applications, liaising with appropriate IT departments as well as associated vendors
- Maintains, documents, and continuously improves the processes, standards, policies, working methods, and tools associated with the operation of the ServiceNow platform.
- Provides appropriate IT associates with technical training, support, and secondary documentation for ServiceNow applications.
- Continually reviews the efficiency and effectiveness of the ServiceNow platform and applications.
- Maintains a current knowledge of ServiceNow product offerings and other supporting technologies.
- Minimum of 5 years ServiceNow experience required
- Hands on ITAM implementation and integration experience required
- HAM/SAM experience required
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator Certification required
Complete the form below to apply for the ServiceNow Developer role: