Location: New York, United States
Manager Data Science
We're actively looking for a well rounded data science leader to help us drive significant chance in the health and quality of life in our patients.
What you will do
Reporting to the VP of Data Engineering In this role, you will significantly increase physician level insights, leading to client retention via value generation.
- Manage a team of 4/5 data scientists on the team.
- Collaborate closely with the product manager and the software engineers on the data product initiative team.
- Be accountable for the analytical rigor of the customer-facing tools/solutions that we come up with, and will be interacting with our end customers on a regular basis.
Who you are
- 6 Years of working experience in an analytical capacity.
- You have led big cross-functional initiatives and is excellent at influencing decision-making without authority.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of people management experience.
- You have extensive experience in evaluating technologies, interviewing customers/end users, and pitching big ideas to both internal and external stakeholders.
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Science Manager, Data Products role: