Location: dublin, Dublin, Ireland
Our client is looking to hire a SOC Team Lead. You will join Ireland’s leading provider of health insurance who provide over 1.1 million people with world class healthcare solutions. You will work alongside talented security teams in a newly retrofitted, refurbished office that promotes innovating productivity in the heart of Dublin City Center.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
As a SOC Lead your responsibilities would be:
- Building out a team of 3
- Lead the Tier 2,
- Oversee the SIEM, incident response, threat management and purple teaming.
- Work closely with security architecture & key stakeholders
- Identify the latest security innovations & cyber security tech
- 4 years’ experience in IT Cybersecurity
- Exp leading a security team
- Exp working with SIEM, ISO27001 & Vulnerability Management
- Nice to have certs – CISSP, CISM or CISA
For more information email – Graham@alldus.com
Complete the form below to apply for the SOC Team Lead role: