Location: Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States
Alldus are working with an industry leading manufacturing company who are looking to add a customer facing ServiceNow ITOM Developer to their team on-site.
- Deliver end-to-end automated solutions which include technical implementation of the ServiceNow Platform, Core System, and Applications.
- Deliver a high level of knowledge and customer service within the ITOM Suite as well as CMDB
- Explain the offerings available with ServiceNow ITOM Suite as well as CMDB.
- Ability to architect, develop and convert customers legacy solutions into ServiceNow is a plus
- Implement IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes, workflow customization, ticketing, process automation, report development, dashboard creation, and system configurations
- Apply Agile software development practices for customizations to the platform and applications
- Organizing and prioritizing development effort, interfacing with vendors and management, and potentially coordinating effort of additional administrators
- Consider dependencies, relationships, and integration points to ensure proper solution integration with other systems when applicable
- Effectively manage and execute high level tasks assigned via 'stories'
- Assists junior analysts through project(s) lifecycles
- Manages work against an often-demanding timeline
- Communicates professionally and effectively, through verbal and non-verbal methods with business professionals and clients daily
- Flexible and can manage multiple projects concurrently
- Minimum of 3+ years of Service Mapping experience required
- No visa restrictions
- Full time on-site position in Hershey, Pennsylvania
Complete the form below to apply for the ServiceNow Service Mapping role: