Location: Zug, Switzerland
Role: Freelance Salesforce Project Manager
Duration: 12 months+
Alldus are working with a Boutique Salesforce Partner who is looking to add a Freelance Salesforce Project Manager to their team. A Project Manager in the Salesforce world will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. This person should have experience communicating to stakeholders and be comfortable leading meetings with the rest of the team as well. This is an initial 12-month contract with a high chance of extension. The rate is in line with the market and very competitive
- Be the driving force behind the success of multiple projects, aligning projects with clients’ goals
- Manage day-to-day execution of the project’s activities.
- Create and oversee Project Plans, timelines and scope of work.
- Engage in extensive stakeholder management running project meetings and updating on milestones
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong experience in the Salesforce ecosystem
- Experience in Project Management role with a focus on Salesforce preferred
- Strong communication skills with strong ability to keep all stakeholders and team members on the same page
- Focused on process orientation, identifying areas where processes need improvement
- Must Speak German
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to work in a collaborative environment in an organisation which prides itself on a strong work culture. This role offers Hybrid work with a mix of working from home-office, on-site and meeting with stakeholders.
Does this sound like the right fit for you? If so please apply below or email email@example.com directly.
Complete the form below to apply for the Freelance Salesforce Project Manager role: