Location: Berlin, Germany
Lead Data Scientist – Logistics
Location: Berlin, near Mitte
Salary: €85,000 - €100,000
Join a leading food ordering company who are one of the global leaders in their industry, founded and based in Berlin they are looking to grow their Data Science teams to improve the functionality of their product and provide better offerings to their customers.
You will join the Logistics, in this team you deal with data from over 500,000 partners and millions of customers worldwide.
This is the second largest team in company and one of the most critical teams when it comes to delivering a successful product.
They can provide insights to their users and customers real time.
There is always new projects in this team to create cutting-edge solutions which improve the whole customer experience.
- Minimum 6 years relevant industry experience
- 2 years experience in a leadership position
- Proven experience adding value & ROI to a data science team who have models in production
- Strong programming experience in Python
- Professional experience designing, executing and evaluating A/B tests
- Experience in implementing projects from MVP/ POC to production.
Complete the form below to apply for the Lead Data Scientist role: