Location: Chicago, United States
- The Business Process Consultant will be part of the team accountable for delivering Industry Best Practice guidance working with customers to achieve their business outcomes in ITOM (IT Operations Management).
- This role will lead all process changes aspects of the project/solution delivery and maintain trusted advisor status with the customer throughout the engagement.
- As a Business Process Consultant will be accountable to work with and advise clients on managing the business change required within the client’s organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills, a customer focused approach and an ability to work with cross-functional teams is required to be successful in this role.
Here’s What You Need:
- Minimum 5 years consulting experience in ITOM related process and tool implementation projects.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in process definition, improvement and re-engineering.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience developing requirements documentation, project artifacts and process documents.
- ITIL v4 Managing Professional or Strategic Leader Certification
- Agile Scrum Product Owner Certification
- Business Process Management (BPC) training/certification
- Bachelor's degree (in Business or IT related field preferred) or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
Bonus Points If:
- ServiceNow CSA (Certified System Administrator) and ITSM Fundamentals Certifications.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills both verbal and written and presentation and facilitation skills.
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint)
- Extensive experience in process management competencies.
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Strong experience in requirements gathering, story writing, test plan development and working on projects using agile methodologies and best practices.
- Proven experience identifying solutions that align to ITIL best practices including defining and deploying “future state” ITOM Process for clients aligned to the ServiceNow platform.
- Demonstrated ability in consulting engagements providing thought leadership to sponsors/stakeholders in solving business process and/or technical problems by focusing on providing options which identify the pros and cons of those options and the risks and impacts of each option.
Complete the form below to apply for the ServiceNow Business Process Consultant role: