Location: Dublin, Ireland
Data Scientist – NLP Reseacher (Contract)
Global Telecoms provider, Dublin City Centre
Our client is one of the world’s most recognised brands and they are pioneering innovation in AI and Machine Learning to solve the world’s most complex problems.
Due to continued growth, they are looking for Data Scientist –NLP Researchers to join their state-of-the-art R&D hub in Dublin City Centre on an initial Daily Rate Contract to help solve complex research challenges.
Coming into a relaxed yet technically challenging environment, this is an exciting opportunity to join a new research team and work with the latest cutting-edge technologies to positively impact the lives of millions of people around the world.
- As a Data Scientist, you will be responsible to build NLP related model capability to solve the company’s service requirements.
- Conduct scientific comparative analysis of operational data and discover the necessary AI models to apply it.
- You will be responsible for digesting the AI models into workable research proof-of-concepts.
- Build scalable Machine Learning models from vast amounts of data sets.
- PhD or Masters degree in Machine Learning, Computer Science or similar
- 2-5 years of experience applying complex AI techniques into real-world problems.
- Experience with Deep Learning and Natural Language Processing is essential.
- Skilled in Keras, PyTorch and TensorFlow
- Proven background in Supervised Learning, Unsupervised Learning, and Semi-Supervised Learning algorithms.
- Experience with Model-based Reinforcement Learning is beneficial.
- Publications in machine learning and computer science conferences and journals.
- Experience in Cloud or Data Centre optimizations using AI is a bonus.
How to Apply:
Interested to know more please apply today via the link above and/or email Liam McNamara directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Please Note** Candidates must hold EU Citizenship or a Stamp 4 visa to be eligible for this position as my client cannot offer Visa sponsorship at this time.
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Scientist - NLP Researcher (Contract) role: