Location: Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Alldus are working with a government services company who are looking to hire a Servicenow Architect to join their growing team in Alaska.
Responsibilities of This Role Are:
- Make high-level design decisions and recommend solutions that align architecture to strategic plans.
- Provide expertise and leadership in ServiceNow platform and integration design to meet program road map goals.
- Design business functions, processes and information flow within ServiceNow or between ServiceNow and other business systems using SOAP and REST API
- Design and develop ServiceNow technical solutions, including integrations with external systems.
- Configure, implement, and develop ServiceNow functionality across integrated ServiceNow modules (cross-platform)
- Manage ServiceNow code changes in update sets and promote and apply update sets across instances
- Work directly with Technical Architect to understand program strategic plan and road map
- Develop a scope of work to meet new requirements (program or customer)
- Provide guidance on programming practices and techniques to internal and project teams
- Create statements of work with specific, granular delivery steps in alignment with scope of work.
- Provide technical and architectural guidance, support and training for other team members.
- Coach and mentor
- Provide presentations and demonstrations of ServiceNow functionality and roadmap.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) with a minimum 10 years of related work experience of which at least 5 years of experience with ServiceNow implementation and development including IT Service Management, IT Operations Management, and process automation (orchestration)
- ServiceNow Certifications
- Significant experience working with customers to gather business requirements and develop a technical solution design to meet the requirements.
- Experience working in an agile environment utilizing Azure DevOps methodology including writing agile stories for ServiceNow development and testing.
- Experience implementing ServiceNow upgrades and patches, knowledge of ServiceNow upgrade and patching process
- Ability to provide technical ServiceNow demonstrations across multiple ServiceNow functional areas - i.e. ITSM, ITOM, CSM, HR, ITBM
- Experience implementing integrations of ServiceNow to external systems with knowledge of common integration techniques, REST APIs, File import - Import sets, transform maps, orchestration, and LDAP integration.
- Excellent communications skills
- Team Player with demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment
- Works well with limited supervision based on established processes.
- Must be a US Citizen and have the ability and willingness to go through the clearance process to obtain a Secret clearance or higher. Prefer an active clearance at Secret level or above.
Complete the form below to apply for the ServiceNow Architect role: