Location: Anchorage, Alaska, United States
A day in the life:
- Participate in all technical aspects of delivering complex customer solutions on the ServiceNow platform.
- Advise clients on best practice within the ServiceNow platform to create lasting value and enhanced experiences.
- Collaborate effectively with virtual team members to achieve project goals and produce a variety of high-quality deliverables.
- Contribute on multiple Agile engagements, utilizing the methodology and tools to enhance project efficiency.
- Demonstrate flexibility by delivering on a variety of project roles; including documentation, testing, and training.
- Innovate and identify solutions that can be reused on future engagements.
- Proactively keep ServiceNow skills current and contribute to thought leadership.
What you bring:
- 3-5 years of experience with ServiceNow and have a comprehensive understanding of the ServiceNow enterprise product suite (including core process areas in ITSM, plus others such as ITOM, HR, CSM, UX, ITAM, ITBM)
- Broad experience implementing the following Core Process Areas: Incident, Problem, Change, Service Catalog, Request, CMDB, Knowledge
- 2+ additional process areas outside of Core, at least one process area outside of IT (HR, GRC, Finance Mgmt, Facilities, etc.)
- Experience in one or more of the following a plus: Orchestration, Integrations, Service Portal (UX Design)
- Experience working with Agile teams, methodologies, and tools in a virtual environment.
- A passion for advising and guiding customers on how to get the most out of the product and for learning the latest product features.
- A love of working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and entrepreneurial environment with smart and fun people.
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
Complete the form below to apply for the ServiceNow Technical Consultant role: