Location: NJ, United States
Alldus are working with a pharmaceuticals company who are currently expanding their ServiceNow team.
This position is 100% remote.
- Design, develop, configure, implement, and support all ITAM applications for various clients
- Advise on multiple implementations of ServiceNow ITAM applications including Asset Management, Software Asset Management, Contract Management, and Configuration Management
- Work with User Interface (UI) policies, data policies, UI actions, business rules, client scripts and ACL's.
- Manage data with tables, the configuration management database (CMDB), import sets and update sets.
- Lead integration activities with SCCM, InTune, and other end user discovery tools
- Minimum 3 yrs experience implementing the ServiceNow platform
- Required Certifications: ServiceNow System Administrator (CSA), Software Asset Management (CIS-SAM)
- Plus core ITSM certifications and micro-certifications for Service Catalog, Asset Management, Configuration Management
- Strong understanding of a Configuration Management Database (CMDB) and its relationship to asset management and IT service management processes
- Domain knowledge of SAM, HAM, CSDM, CMDB, and SCCM is required
- Consulting experience is a strong asset
- Bachelor's degree in an IT related discipline, OR minimum three (3) years of equivalent, relevant business, and technical experience
- Ability to pass extensive background check and/or security clearances required to achieve certain certifications and/or to access secure customer locations
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong quantitative and analytical aptitude
Complete the form below to apply for the ServiceNow ITAM Developer role: