Location: Ireland, Ireland
Due to the continued investment, our client is looking to hire a Manger for Information Security who will work closely with the R&D team to build out a security infrastructure to support the European market. Located in Dublin City Centre, you will work in an open planned state of the art tech office that promotes creativity, collaboration & innovation.
If you are looking for a growing company to help develop and enhance your skillset, this is the role for you!
What you'll do:
- Manage the Information Security team's day-to-day
- Highlighting areas for immediate and long-term changes
- Communicate security priorities across teams to make sure they align with overall business objectives
- Hire the best security team in the industry, growing the team further in 2020
- Build a strong security function to effectively identify vulnerabilities
- Ensure risk controls are implemented and fully monitored
- Security-first practices across all teams building code, and develop processes to address vulnerabilities
- 5+ years of experience in information security, preferably at an internet-based company
- 2+ years of experience managing small to medium security teams
- Proven experience hiring security professionals
- Knowledge of and passion for emerging security technologies
- CISSP, CISM, or other similar security certification a plus
Our client is offering above the market average for salary & benefits.
For more information email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the Manager - Information Security role: