Location: virginia, District Of Columbia, United States
FTE - Hybrid - Arlington, VA
Salary: $150k - $190k
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Our client, an award winning Elite ServiceNow Partner, are looking for a Project Manager with a technical background to join them in supporting their government, intelligence, and defense projects.
- Managing a team of architects and admins onboarding and maintaining IT accounts.
- Managing, planning and implementing ServiceNow while prioritizing and assigning out ServiceNow enhancement requests to improve ITSM, Asset, Change, Problem, and Problem processes.
- Responsible for troubleshooting issues discovered in the system, and developing recommendations and solutions.
- Being able to help the team technically when required.
- Initiating onboarding and offboarding process, responsible for all reporting and supervision of contractor personnel.
- 3+ years experience leading ServiceNow implementations
- Hands-on experience with ServiceNow to assist with development tasks
- Experience managing process improvement initiatives
- Experience in Project Management, Scrum, and DevOps Frameworks
Desired Certifications:Candidates must have or be willing to obtain:
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
- ServiceNow Micro Certifications: Project Portfolio Management, Performance Analytics, Agile and Test Management
For more information, please apply today!
Complete the form below to apply for the ServiceNow Technical Project Manager role: