Location: Dublin, Ireland
Our client is one of the leading cyber security practices in the world. They are looking to hire a Director Cyber Security - Governance & Strategy. You will join an in-depth experienced company in cyber security transformation and strategic engagements as they continue to grow & scale. This is an opportunity to work with high profile clients, in a fast-paced thriving environment.
You will work on high profile Cyber Security & Digital Transformation.
Some of your responsibilities would be:
- Lead engagements and share your knowledge with team members & board members
- Provide guidance for cyber transformation
- Focus on complex & specialized data protection & privacy issues.
- Maintain relationships with clients
- Identify technological opportunities
- Oversee the execution of Information Security and privacy inherent to client engagement
- Min of 10 years’ Cyber Security experience
- Previous experience with cyber transformation programmes
- Relevant cybersecurity background in financial services
- Experience in national markets
- Knowledge and capability to manage cybersecurity budgets
- Exp with GDPR, ISO 27k Standards, PCI-DSS & EU Directives
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package
- Sports & social community
Candidates must hold a stamp 4 visa OR an EU Passport
For more information email email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Director of Cyber Security - Governance & Strategy role: