Location: New York, United States
Our client are looking for a ServiceNow Developer with ITSM implementation experience who can work hybrid in New York City for a government contract position.
- Provide maintenance and support for both out-of-the-box installation as well as internal customizations of the ITSM application.
- Work with the organization to design, code, test and deploy new applications on the ServiceNow platform.
- Stay current in knowledge of ServiceNow and respond to business needs and make recommendations for future processes.
- Develop code, test, debug, maintain, modify, and install modules and programs.
- Manage enhancement requests & updates to the existing platform
- Provide continuous improvement and development on the ServiceNow platform
- Document work throughout the SDLC process
- Follow existing development internal and industry best practices.
- Investigate and troubleshoot issues, document root cause analysis, and communicate with leadership on issues
- Ensure modules, upgrades and new tools are designed, configured, tested, and maintained to meet/exceed functional specifications.
- Ensure that updates are successfully migrated into production.
- Manage issues regarding operations, including configuration, error messages, on-line transactions, system status and downtime procedures, etc.
- Ensure end user satisfaction by providing maintenance, troubleshooting, and quickly resolving problems and advanced communications of new and enhanced functionality.
- Will be the primary liaison with stakeholders throughout the organization.
- 2+ years of ServiceNow ITSM implementation experience
- CSA preferred
- Must be based in NY or willing to relocate as the position is hybrid
Complete the form below to apply for the ServiceNow Developer role: