Location: Dublin, Ireland
Our client is competing with the most established brand in Online Search and introducing new innovations that are going to change how the advertising industry is performed. They have created a highly scalable platform that helps buyers and sellers of Ads make transactions safely, easily and quickly so that consumers globally see the most relevant Ads on many different platforms.
This is a unique opportunity to apply your skills and have a direct impact on global business.
- They are looking for Data Scientist to join their team to solve interesting
- and impactful business problems in the domain of Ad tech.
- Build production grade models on large-scale datasets to optimise performance by utilising advanced statistical modeling, machine learning, or data mining techniques.
- Leverage models to address key growth challenges such as cross-channel spend allocation, response modeling, advertising partner quality measurement, customised content recommendation and Ad serving.
- Build models to derive insights from current Mobile customers to improve communications, retention, engagement, LTV and develop methods for efficient targeting for prospecting customers at scale.
- Work with cross-functional teams to implement and deploy models and enhance analytical solutions by providing data-driven recommendations.
- PhD in Computer Science or Similar
- OR Masters with Experience within the AdTech Industry is highly desirable
- Minimum 2 year of experience as a data scientist at a company with global operations
- Experience with machine learning techniques and advanced analytics
- Advanced SQL skills - comfortable working with very large data sets.
The role offers excellent learning opportunities and to work with some of Europe's tech’s brightest minds.
Located in state-of-the-art offices at Dublin City Centre with the opportunity to do some remote work.
Comprehensive Salary and Benefits with Generous Bonus.
Interested to know more please apply today.
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Scientist - Machine Learning, AdTech role: