Location: Austin, Texas, United States
ServiceNow GRC/IRM Architect
Salary: $160k-190k depending on experience + Benefits & Bonus
We are looking for an experienced ServiceNow GRC/IRM Architect to lead, plan and deliver ServiceNow GRC projects.
What will you be doing:
- Utilize GRC/IRM technical knowledge to lead developers, as well as being hands on, in driving solutions across the platform
- Work directly with clients by identifying important risks, designing frameworks to manage them and implement GRC technology solutions improve the effectiveness and efficiency of risk management programs.
- Support project scoping and proposal development, driving the implementation and advising the project on viable technical solution options throughout the project lifecycle
- Craft and deliver workshop materials, perform elements of solution implementation, and drive the completion of key project deliverables
- Help create new practice solutions and offerings
- Help drive continuous improvement and optimization of our capabilities
- Strong GRC/IRM technical background
- 2-5 years in ServiceNow experience
- Prior experience as a consultant or client-serving professional
- Strong understanding of the ServiceNow best-practices and ongoing knowledge of latest ServiceNow features
For more information about this position, get in contact today!
Complete the form below to apply for the ServiceNow Architect (GRC/IRM) role: