Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
Alldus are working with a financial company who are currently expanding their ServiceNow team.Requirements:
- ServiceNow CSA & CAD, HAM, SAM (SAM Pro)
- Strong development experience with ServiceNow, ITAM – Asset Management, HAM, and SAM
- Implementation, Customization and Maintenance experience in ITIL modules such as Incident, Change, Problem & Knowledge.
- Hands-on experience in Creating and maintaining API’s and data integration processes between ServiceNow and other services.
- Experience in loading data into SNOW from third party system using Web Services and Import Sets.
- Fluency in creating Client Scripts, Business Rules, UI policies & UI Actions.
- Design various Catalog items for Non-IT teams to submit data on ServiceNow.
- Build customized dashboards and reports.
- Experienced in working with email notifications & inbound actions.
- Design email templates by using HTML and used them in notifications.
- Knowledge in migration between various ServiceNow instances using Update Sets.
- Should be involved in working with process owners to develop workflow, implement the workflows in Service Applications.
Complete the form below to apply for the ServiceNow ITAM Developer role: