Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Building new businesses in the field of EdTech. Providing IT solutions and products for the education industry. Supporting next-gen education and management systems.
Why Work Here:
Innovative and cutting-edge technology disrupting the EdTech space.
- Day to day will be in touch with the customer – understand the use case and the value that the product will have for the customer.
- Perform a fact-finding exercise to understand the customer needs and which method of deployment is best.
- Through product knowledge, find out what server size they need and install the software according to guidelines
- Walk the customer through how to launch the product on-site and run them through set up and initiation of the product.
- 5+ Years Experience in similar Sales Engineer/Tech Consultancy roles
- Experience working within the ECM or RPM Industry is a must.
- Familiarity with installing databases and a customer-centric attitude
- Run the operating system and provide consulting expertise with the customer
- The ability to write some Python script is very helpful however there won't need to debug the code
- Be accountable for the problem being fixed and the customer being updated until any issue is resolved
**Please Note** Applicants must have US citizenship to be eligible for this position.
Complete the form below to apply for the Sales Engineer role: