Location: Berlin, Germany
Data Engineer Berlin
€60k to €65k
We are looking for a Data Engineer - Global Product Analytics to join our team and reinvent on-demand delivery with us. As a Data Engineer at Global Product Analytics, you would ideally work on data projects that are very diverse in terms of nature and technologies used.
Join a team of highly skilled Data Engineer professionals on the Global Product Analytics team that contribute to data processing, quality assurance, visualization as well as our real-time data streaming service.
- Design and implement cutting-edge big data applications.
- Contribute to build and maintain global high traffic data streaming services and APIs.
- Develop and maintain internally developed tools used by the department.
- Develop and maintain ETL processing pipelines for batch and near-real-time data as well as analytical/machine learning workflows.
- Communicate with different teams regarding coding consistency and data availability and quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar
- 2+ years Data/Software engineering
- Proficiency in:
- Golang, Airflow, Kubernetes, AWS, Docker
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with Spark
- Good knowledge of Python, Scala or Java
- Good knowledge of Linux platforms
· Flexible working hours
· Great career opportunities following our development career plan
· Pension scheme and stability
· German classes
· An education budget to attend conferences or trainings locally or around Europe
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Engineer role: