Location: Dublin, Ireland
Our client is looking to hire an IT Security Manager. You will join a world-renowned company that supply’s its products to Europe, Africa, Middle East, China and America. Working in the heart of Dublin City Centre you will join a company that believes in archiving together by valuing collaboration, innovation and staying through to the company’s core values.
Your day to day:
As the IT Security Manager, you will oversee the governance, policies & security function for the global group. Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Build a team of 2-3 security professionals.
- Oversee the security governance & security management best practices.
- Manage the ICT training & awareness program.
- Give advice to senior leadership teams on complex security & privacy solutions.
- Identify key areas of technical gaps.
- Min of 7 years security experience
- Exp with governance & policies
- Exp with SIEM, IDS/IPS, Data Privacy & GDPR
- One of the following certs is a plus – CISSP, CISM or CRISC
- Cloud experience is a bonus
Salary & Benefits:
Some of the benefits are:
- Very competitive salary
- Training / upskilling budget
- 5 weeks annual leave
Complete the form below to apply for the IT Security Manager role: