Location: New York, United States
Compensation: 170-200k total comp.
Location: New York City
Onsite 2 days. Remote 3 days
Why work here: Smart people, incredible team, coder first environment, flex working schedule, remote working, exciting start up feel, regular code release that have a significant impact to the business.
Benefits: Casual and flexible work environment (coder friendly) with excellent benefits including a generous holiday and leave package, health and dental medical coverage, 401k retirement plan, and more.
The Company: A market leading Data-as-a-Service company that optimizes workforce spend and performance for over 2000 global companies, including over 25% of the Fortune 100. This is a fastgrowing startup who have doubled in size over the last 24 months and recently received significant Series A Funding.
The Role: A senior software developer in full stack Java platform web application development. Working in an Agile development environment, using state-of-the-art modeling and machine-learning. Work is delivered in monthly sprints with retrospectives for continuous improvement. The Project: Reviewing large data sets of client info for analytics and recommendation processes. Such as spend patterns, pricing recommendations. Working to automate the intake of data through full web service.
• At least 8 years of full stack Java or equivalent language development experience
• Must have experience building and interacting with RESTful services
• At least 3 years of experience with SQL/Relational Databases
• Experience with relational databases, must be able to query data
• Experience in Windows and Linux environments
• Unit tests and code reviews are part of your product delivery
• Must be familiar with profiling/performance tuning and capacity management
Nice to Have Qualifications
• MongoDB or other NoSQL databases, Python are a plus
• Experience with Jersey web services and Tomcat are a plus
• React or Angular.js Technologies:
• Technology: RESTful Web Services, Spring DI, jQuery, Ajax, JSP, AWS (or other cloud computing platform)
• NoSQL: DynamoDB, MongoDB
• Tools: Eclipse or Idea, Jenkins/Hudson, Maven, Git, Subversion
Note *Visa sponsorship not supported at this time*
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Full Stack Java Software Developer role: