Location: Dublin, Ireland
Innovative AI company, Dublin 2
Our global client are positively impacting the lives of billions of people everyday through their innovative AI and NLP product.
They are setting up their state-of-the-art R&D hub in Dublin City Centre and are looking to build a team of Software Engineers/Architects to help deliver scalable, robust systems to customers.
Coming into a relaxed, hard-working and collaborative environment, this is an exciting opportunity to improve the company’s existing architecture to meet the needs of a growing customer base using the latest cutting-edge technologies in AI and Machine Learning.
- As a Software Engineer/Architect, you will help scale the company’s architecture within a startup-like environment to help meet the needs of the growing customer base.
- You will also be very hands-on with Python and/or Ruby to build and maintain scalable, robust backend systems.
- Work with new technology, focus on using the right tool for the job, rather than any sticky preference for a tool or technology.
- Help introduce new technologies into the business.
- Liaise closely with remote teams to deliver best practices across the organisation.
- At least 3 years of industry experience within Software Development.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Excellent Python and/or Ruby skills is essential.
- Background working on Data Science techniques and methods a big plus.
- Deployment of Cloud Infrastructure is highly desirable.
- Proven background in putting scalable systems together.
- Experience working within a startup environment is highly desirable.
Very attractive salary and benefits.
How to Apply:
Interested to know more please apply today via the link above and/or email Liam McNamara directly at email@example.com.
**Please note** Candidates must have EU Citizenship/Stamp 4 Visa to be eligble for this position as sponsorship won't be provided by my client.
Complete the form below to apply for the Software Engineer - Python/Ruby role: