Location: Manchester, Cheshire, United Kingdom
Alldus have partnered with a global law firm who are now seeking a ServiceNow Process Lead to join their team in Manchester.
As a ServiceNow Process Lead, you will be responsible for taking direction from the ServiceNow Development Manager to design, develop, implement and maintain any management approved application or solution within any ServiceNow module. Other key responsibilities include:
- Designing and/or implementing ServiceNow modules based upon direction from management or a Senior ServiceNow Architect
- Developing requirements and recommending, designing, developing, and testing solutions to improve support processes
- Acting as a Subject Matter Expert for legacy apps, integrations, tables and forms; taking key role on repairs of legacy content with all developers and management
- Working with management, Analysts, and Architects on new projects as directed by management in whatever capacity as required for that project
- Customizing ServiceNow configurations, including custom scripts
- Possess the ability to manage, organize and disseminate information effectively
- Demonstrate excellent technology skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Windows, Office Professional, Interwoven, and Internet Explorer.
- Display familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the legal environment.
- A Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of six (6) years of relevant experience
- ITIL Foundation certification
- One ServiceNow certification – Certified System Administrator (must be current)
Successful candidates will not only be provided with an outstanding job opportunity and welcoming environment, but will also be provided with a generous total compensation package with bonuses awarded in recognition of both individual and firm performance.
Complete the form below to apply for the ServiceNow Process Lead (Manchester) role: