Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
One of our ServiceNow partners are currently seeking a ServiceNow Developer to grow out their ServiceNow practice. The role is a contract position and 100% remote.
- Recommending best solutions to automate existing and new functionality based on ServiceNow offered applications and modules
- Activation and configuration of ServiceNow applications to meet business needs
- Development of workflows and scripts to personalize existing ServiceNow applications
- Development of ServiceNow custom applications from inception to completion to automate and improve processes
- Working closely with customers to research, design, develop and deliver innovative solutions to improve their business processes
- Assisting in the identification of best practices for development of new and existing ServiceNow applications and HRSD
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to software applications, systems integration, and multiple platforms
- Involved in planning of system and development deployment as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards.
- Evaluating interface between hardware and software, operational requirements, and characteristics of overall system.
- Documents testing and maintenance of system corrections.
- 3+ years of experience with ServiceNow Certified ServiceNow Administrator
- 1+ years of experience with development of ServiceNow Workflows, client and server-side scripting
- 1+ years of experience with ServiceNow modules to include but not limited to IT Service Management, HR Service Delivery (HRSD), IT Financial Management, IT Business Management, Software Asset Management
- 8+ years of IT industry experience
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
Complete the form below to apply for the ServiceNow Developer role: