Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
AIldus is in search of a ServiceNow Architect. This is a client facing role and is 100% remote.
Due to our end client, candidates must be US citizens or GC holders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proficient with integrations between ServiceNow and other systems, high level and low level systems integration design
- Interface with client technical points of contact (e.g. administrators, solution architects etc.)
- Experience architecting new ServiceNow platform and integration with other platforms
- Manage day to day technical delivery with on or offshore teams. Perform sprint planning for agile-scrum execution
- 4+ years or more of experience with ServiceNow architecture and implementation experience across common ServiceNow modules such as ITSM, ITOM, HRSD, CSM, IRM, SecOps, etc.
- 5+ years technology consulting
- Certified ServiceNow Master Architect desired
- Certified ServiceNow Technical Architect
- CIS certifications across at least 2 applications of ServiceNow (e.g., ITSM, ITOM, HRSD, CSM, IRM, SecOps etc.)
Complete the form below to apply for the ServiceNow Architect role: