Location: Lincolnshire, Illinois, United States
Artificial Intelligence Advanced Data Scientist
An award-winning global consulting company that has recently partnered with a Tech Consulting Giant with the purpose of revolutionizing the method that Consumer product and Retail companies solve Business challenges using AI. Utilizing the most contemporary AI and Cloud based Technologies to digitally transform businesses within the Fortune 1000 Companies to produce and accomplish tangible results.
The ideal candidate will be characterized as self-motivated and self-aware in their approach to solving problems. As part of the product development team, you will be an expert in programming with PySpark and Python to build action-ready AI models that are augmented for size, dependability, and speed.
Day to Day:
- Work ‘End to End’ to support and develop existing and new Machine Learning software using Python and PySpark.
- Collaborate with different teams and stakeholders to detect challenges and find solutions.
- Provide guidance to less experienced Data Science colleagues.
- Strive to become the forefront of change and innovation.
- Minimum of Masters or PhD within a STEM field.
- Minimum of 8 years relevant experience as a Software Engineer, Data Scientist, or Machine Learning Engineer.
- Experience in PySpark and Python.
- Experience in Machine Learning and Deep Learning.
- Experience in Cloud tools.
By working ‘End to End’ you get to be involved in every part of the software development cycle, thus not being restricted in your involvement with the Data. Moreover, a company that actively encourages creativity, initiative, and innovation, this is an opportunity to build and collaborate on exciting projects that have a real affect. You will have the power to influence and impact innovation and change.
Complete the form below to apply for the Advanced Data Scientist - Masters or PHD role: