Location: New Hampshire, United States
We are currently seeking a ServiceNow Discovery expert. This role requires close partnership and collaboration with other Business Stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts.
The ideal candidate must have experience with ServiceNow's Discovery tool. Ideally, the candidate has experience in Healthcare, but in place of healthcare experience, can have experience with ServiceNow Discovery in an environment with over 25,000 network end points. The candidate will work with the ServiceNow team, Infrastructure teams, and the CMDB Governance council to help improve the data integrity of items such as virtual servers, OS level, patch level, database version, as well as other discoverable data. Other qualifications should include:
- Should have worked on implementation and configuration of ServiceNow Discovery tool.
- Should be able to define and propose Discovery architecture for complex environment.
- Good knowledge of Discovery, MID Server Architecture, Probes, Sensors, Identifiers & Business rules.
- Responsible for the support and discovery of foundational CI data for the CMDB.
- Should be able to troubleshoot issues with Discovery data (Windows, Unix, Network devices, Storage, Databases, Cloud Servers).
- Should be able to understand Discovery tool's role / importance from SAM, HAM and Application Modelling perspective.
- Good communication, written and documentation skills to gather requirements from customers, process owners and cross platform teams.
- Participate in internal or customer meetings, adding value as and when required.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure / Networking is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of IT Service Management.
- ITIL V3 or V4 foundation or higher is preferred
Complete the form below to apply for the ServiceNow Discovery Consultant role: