Location: United States, United States
We are looking for a Network Engineer to join the team!
Roles and responsibilities
- Establishes networking environment by installing, configuring, testing and documenting the equipment/network systems according to the design and specifications.
2. Leads the performance of day-to-day networking tasks to ensure network reliability, availability and serviceability within minimal interruption.
3. Provides technical support, responds to work orders and tickets from the users, analyzes and solves reported network problems.
4. Leads in the configuration of firewall security settings to access permissions groups for individuals and sets up provisions for incoming data.
5. Leads network technology upgrade or expansion projects, including installation of hardware, software and integration testing, as well as coordinating these activities without disturbing function of other systems.
6. Leads in the development and production of complex documentation for installation, network topology, and troubleshooting of communications hardware or software.
Three years of experience analyzing, installing, configuring, enhancing, and/or maintaining the components of an enterprise network. Knowledge of networking and routing protocols (e.g., EIGRP)
• Knowledge of configuring and maintaining routers, switches and firewalls (e.g., CCNA)
• Knowledge of configuring secure network (e.g., VLANS)
• Knowledge of configuring secure wireless networks (e.g., 802.1x Authentication)
• Ability to design, plan, implement, and troubleshoot complex network infrastructures
• Analytical thinking
• Ability to configure multifunction devices
• Ability to document developed procedures and protocols
An associate degree in computer science or a closely related field from an accredited college or university OR its equivalent in terms of total course credits/units
Complete the form below to apply for the Network Engineer role: