Location: Ireland, Ireland
Role: JBPM Engineer
Duration: 12 months
Location: Dublin (Remote)
Day Rate: Depending on experience
A global enterprise is seeking an experienced JBPM Engineer on a 12 month day rate contract beginning in May. This position is a “high impact’ role within the organisation and project team where you will be responsible for creating a scalable enterprise wide architecture that can support millions of customers data.
- JBPM project experience in Open Source environments working with data sets of 10million+
- Experience in generating Work Flows, User Forms, Gateways using JBPM.
- In depth understanding of process engine, hands on experience in Design and architecture of BPM application including process design and modeling
- Strong experience with Integrations using JBPM and designing the integration components
- Graph engineering. Tigergraph, Neo4j, etc.
- Big data and services architecture, design and development. Hadoop, Spark, kafka, etc.
- Cloud engineering and Ops Public (AWS, Azure stack), K8s, Openshift, Docker, Terraform, etc.
This is an immediate requirement for a JBPM Engineer in Dublin (remote). If you are interested in discussing please share and updated CV and we can discuss in more detail.
Please note: All applicants must have either a Stamp 4 Visa or an EU Passport to be considered for this contract.
Complete the form below to apply for the JBPM Engineer role: