Location: Dublin, Ireland
Our client is looking to hire a Senior Manager – Cybersecurity. You will join a world-renowned technology company. Working in the heart of Dublin City Centre you will join a company that believes in archiving together by valuing collaboration, innovation and staying true to the tech.
Your day to day
As the Senior Manager - Cybersecurity, you will oversee the company’s European security function:
- Oversee 2 security teams.
- Oversee the security function & security management best practices.
- Manage the cybersecurity training & awareness program.
- Give advice to senior leadership teams on complex security solutions.
- Identify key areas of technical gaps.
Some of the key experience required:
- Min MSc in Computing (Security & Forensics) or similar
- Exp with Application security
- Familiar with web service protection devices/tools
- One of the following certs is a plus – CISSP, CISM or CRISC
- Cloud experience is a bonus
- Must have be an EU Passport holder or hold a Stamp 4 visa
Salary & Benefits
Some of the benefits are:
- Very competitive salary
- Training / upskilling budget
- 5 weeks of annual leave
To apply email Graham@alldus.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior Manager - Cybersecurity role: