Location: madison, New Jersey, United States
Sr. Principal Consultant Opportunity
We are recruiting for an outstanding management consulting executive leader in the Life Sciences space to serve as the company’s Data & Analytics horizontal leader. With ultimate accountability for the firm’s P&L and operations, in addition to maintaining a significant business development role, the Sr. Principal of Data & Analytics will be a critical member of the firm’s leadership team. This data and analytics role will serve as a primary overlay to the core strategy consulting capabilities.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop, scale and maintain key clients and other relationships to drive new revenue opportunities.
- Lead internal collaboration to develop new business and execute on existing engagements.
- Provide strategic, conceptual and operational advisory leadership from a data and analytics perspective.
- Demonstrate a balance between business development and project management and delivery, as well as offer a broad set of cutting-edge client solutions.
- Effectively provide context and insights to the C-Suite (CIO, CTO), marketing teams and business units.
- Contribute significantly in analytical problem-solving and solutions to difficult client problems. Is seen by clients as someone that has both the intellectual firepower and practical operational experience to create value.
- Leverage his/her personal brand in the marketplace to develop the our growing brand identity.
- Maintain a keen sense of awareness of industry trends and competition in order to leverage service offerings provided, and to aggressively grow the firm.
- Continue to build on the teams high performance, commitment and consultative approach to client handling.
- Create an environment that motivates team members to peak performance levels.
- Oversee and lead the professional development and mentoring of the more junior members of the office.
YEAR ONE CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS
- Create a business plan and revenue growth strategy for the firm’s data and analytics expansion.
- Continue client successes in existing accounts and engagements.
- Enable revenue growth and margin improvements through proactive, strategic and partnering within the firm and The Access Group.
- Elevate our presence in the Life Science Industry marketplace with progressive new data and analytics-focused product or solution offerings.
- Support the efficiency and productivity of the professional staff.
- Foster teamwork, respect, innovation, high performance and meritocracy in all aspects of personnel support and administration.
- Assist in the recruitment and building of a strong middle management team that is capable of implementing client offerings.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience with Life Sciences engagements focused on pharmaceuticals, research and development, marketing & sales, medical devices, biotechnology etc.
- Functional expertise in the areas of Life Sciences Strategy, Big Data & Analytics, Business Intelligence, Sales & Marketing Mix, Customer Segmentation, Pricing, Market Access & Insights, Clinical Trials Analysis, and Forecasting/Portfolio Analysis.
- Deep understanding of the current Life Sciences industry dynamics and trends including data and analytics offerings, technology, and strategy and operations.
- Experience in managing project delivery and leadership within the Life Sciences consulting practice of a major consulting firm.
- Leading and managing the P&L and sales of Life Science consulting services.
- Success in managing high-level, large, and complex engagements.
- BS/BA required, MBA preferred.
- 10+ years experience in leadership or management roles within a consultative environment.
- 7-10+ years in the Life Sciences (or Life Sciences Advisory) Industry that include: Biotechnology, Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, etc.
Complete the form below to apply for the Sr. Principal Consultant Data Analytics role: