Location: Dublin, Ireland
Senior QA Engineer
Location: Dublin City Centre
A unique opportunity to join one of Irelands most progressive and advanced software companies, leading the way in innovation and always looking for possible avenues to work with bleeding edge technology.
They are A global leader in the SaaS space are looking to grow their current QA team. They have built a high-end Python test automation framework and need more hands-on deck to help scale and maintain the platform.
The position They require is that of Senior QA Engineer. The successful candidate will join the growing test team working alongside multiple dev teams and supporting multiple releases in parallel. In particular this role will be tasked with sitting across two dev teams, one in an existing mature market and another in a new market the business is looking to expand into. This position has prospects to grow into a lead position
This is a very exciting opportunity to work with leading technologies in a company thats evolving very and growing quickly. They are working with new technologies such as Spock and Locust (not required)
- Adding and Improving functionalities to existing testing framework.
- Creating Automated tests
- Working across two dev teams and testing new functionality as its delivered on a daily basis.
- Involvement at an early stage of epic/story definition to ensure QA team have full understanding of upcoming requirements but also to provide a QA perspective.
- Working closely with Head of QA to help apply existing workflows and strategies to new initiative and working to ensure dev's are comfortable within these.
- 4-5 years of experience as Software Test Engineer or similar role
- Selenium Webdriver – must be able to create tests from scratch
- Knowledge of bug tracking systems such as JIRA.
- Knowledge of Continuous Development and Delivery platforms such as Jenkins.
- Experience with creating or working with an existing Test Framework is beneficial
The successful candidate will be required to work well and communicate across multiple teams both internal and external as well as having the skills required to work independently where required
Complete the form below to apply for the Senior QA Automation Engineer role: