Location: Dublin, Ireland
Job: Lead Site Reliability Engineer
Duration: 12 months (Temp to Perm)
Day Rate: Depending on experience
A leading multinational business is seeking an experienced Lead Site Reliability Engineer for an initial 12 month day rate contract engagement. This team is focused on a business wide Kubernetes project.
- 3 years’ experience with Kubernetes
- Good experience building and operating services on AWS and with RESTful APIs, SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with development life cycle process (CI/CD), best practices and operating distributed cloud-based micro services
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive
- Broad knowledge of programming languages, operating system principles, networking, and software development best practices
- Experience with Kafka, Hadoop, Spark, or other big data and streaming technologies
- Good understanding of Docker, OpenShift, Java 8 and Enterprise Java frameworks such as Spring
- Experience with delivering in an Agile manner, particularly Scrum
This is an immediate requirement to join an international team and be a part of a larger team build out in Ireland. If you are a Lead Site Reliability Engineer and interested in discussing further, please share an updated CV and we can discuss this opportunity in more detail.
Note: All applicants must have either a Stamp4 Visa or U passport in order to be considered for this position
Complete the form below to apply for the Lead Kubenetes SRE role: