Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States
We are looking for a passionate, entrepreneurial minded data scientist to join our rapidly expanding data science team. We are an eclectic group of computer scientists, mathematicians, physicists, and quants that build best in class data science products responsible generating the data-driven insights that ultimately guide and optimize our business decisions.
You are someone that thrives in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment. You are motivated by solving complex problems in AI/Machine Learning with high-impact and creative technical solutions.
- Solve specific problems at scale in one or more of the following areas: Natural Language Processing, Neural Networks, Machine and Deep Learning.
- Analyze raw data: assessing quality, cleansing, structuring for downstream processing
- Design accurate and scalable prediction algorithms
- Collaborate with engineering team to bring analytical prototypes to production
- Generate actionable insights for business improvements
- Bachelor's degree (Masters or Ph.D preferred) in quantitative field (Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Engineering, etc.)
- A minimum 3-5 years' of experience in Data Science, Software Engineering, Quantitative Analytics, or Modeling
- Cloud experience in a major platform, such as AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- Deep understanding of predictive modeling, machine-learning, clustering and classification techniques, and algorithms
- Proficient in Python, SQL, R and exposure to at least some of the following librarires: Tensorflow, Keras, Scikit-Learn, Numpy, Pandas.
- Familiarity with objected oriented languages (C++/Java) or functional progamming (Erlang, Haskell, Ocaml, Clozure) is not required but a plus.
- Exposure to Big Data frameworks and visualization tools (Cassandra, Hadoop, Spark, Tableau) is useful.
Complete the form below to apply for the Sr Data Scientist PHD NY role: