Location: New York, United States
Principal Data Scientist
New York City
Our client is one of the world leaders in media boasting some of the highest traffic counts in the US. They are on a journey of improvement as they seek a Principal Data Scientist to help them build and scale an advanced Recommendation System that can scale to millions of users.
- Research and build cutting edge Machine Learning products towards content recommendation using the latest techniques across Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Scale the recommendation solutions for millions worldwide
- Collaborate with the internal teams to understand the business context of the recommendation systems
- Analyze massive volumes of customer data from behaviour patterns , views , CTR etc that help to build an intelligent Recommendation system
Who you are:
- MSc or PhD in statistics, mathematics, economics, computer science, or another quantitative discipline.
- 5+ years of experience building data science / ML models
- Extensive experience with Deep Learning
- Experience with large data sets and analytical tools.
- Fluent in Python and R and be able to build robust and scalable solutions using Python
- Experience building a large scale solution for a business in particular Recommendation systems
- Experience within an e-commerce or subscription based service
- Recommendation System specialist
- Publications on Recommendation systems
For any more information on this role please contact me at email@example.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Principal Data Scientist role: