Location: Berlin, Germany
Head of Data Science
The ideal candidate is a talented leader who can continue to build out a data science team within a fintech company and improve the technology and process. This is a job for a highly-motivated, considerate, player-coach who will lead our efforts to scale data science to improve our products and operations around the world.
The Head of Data Science owns the tasks related to Data Science product upgrades & support, panel methodology & data training, and data integrity monitoring & the Machine Learning team. There will also be client facing projects that involve liaising with the Data Science team.
Along with collaborating with their direct team, data engineers and application developers, the Head of Data Science will weigh in on the architecture, systems and tools to help provide answers to continue to build out the data.
Skills & Requirements
- MS in Data Science, Computer Science or similar. PhD is a plus
- 6+ years of hands-on technical experience in a cross-functional data science role
- 2+ years of management experience growing and leading data science teams
- Deep understanding of statistics and experimental design
- You have production data science experience
- Manage and mentor a team of data scientists to build amazing products and solve complex engineering and/or business problems.
- Hire and recruit additional data scientists to join your team
Complete the form below to apply for the Head of Data Science role: