Location: Dublin, Ireland
Power BI Developer- Consultancy
Our client a leading consultancy based in Dublin city, are building out their Data Analytics Advisory Practice attributed to tremendous demand within the marketplace.
Currently they are looking to build out their Data Visualisation team with a focus on Power BI and or Tableau experience.
- Develop ETL pipelines, physical and logical data models to support reports, dashboards, and KPIs for internal and external stakeholders to meet business requirements.
- Problem solving with SQL and conduct root cause analysis on reporting and data issues; conduct performance tuning as needed.
- Assist with building prototype solutions as necessary or performing ad-hoc analysis to answer business questions.
- Minimum three years' of recent experience with writing complex SQL queries.
- Associate's degree from an accredited college/university; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Excellent understanding of the Microsoft stack (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, Excel, and Power BI).
- Experience working with PaaS and IaaS within Microsoft Azure.
- Strong understanding of data modeling and data warehouse concepts.
- Professional experience with data visualization tools, such as Power BI or Tableau.
Comprehensive training and career development on offer with competitive salary and benefits.
Apply today by uploading your CV via the form below.
Complete the form below to apply for the Power BI Developer role: