Location: NY, New York, United States
AI-Driven Tech Company - Data Scientist (NLP)
We are looking for an exceptional Data Scientist to join a small team of high performing individuals and build a greenfield AI/ML/NLP focused Data Science platform.
You are someone that has experience writing NLP models and algorithms to extract information from both structured and unstructured data sets.
You are someone who is passionate about using AI practically to solve real world problems and thrive in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
We are building a next-gen data science platform to ingest, clean, and transform data to guide mission-critical business decisions and insights.
- Develop NLP algorithms and models to extract data at scale using concepts like entity recognition, entity relation extraction, document recommendation, semantic labeling, etc.
- Collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders to solve complex problems with creative technical solutions
- Ownership over the data science pipeline and growth of the team
- Define, Articulate, and Implement the technical strategy
- 2+ years of Data Science, Machine Learning, and Natural Language Processing (NLP) experience
- Expertise in Python
- Familiarity with TensorFlow, PyTorch, Sci-kit Learn, Keras, etc.
- Experience writing object oriented code with at least one of the following, Python, Java, C++, C#
- Experience with Scala, Spark, or PySpark is a plus
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Scientist role: