Location: New York, United States
Director of Data Science - Steaming
We've partnered with a leading Media company who are launching a new very well backed streaming service. They're looking for their new Director of Data Science with a background in Statistics to run the customer experience. This is a rare opportunity to work with an industry leader as they launch this new platform.
- Advanced degree (ideally MS or Ph.D)
- 5-10 years of experince within Data Science
- 2-4 years minimum experience leading and building a team.
- Ability to define the direction for a project and select appropriate methods and tools. Up to date knowledge of recent advancements.
- Proficient in multiple analytics and programming languages such as R, Python, SAS, Julia, Java, Scala or similar.
- Experience with television ratings and digital measurement tools
- You need to have worked spanning across Data Engineering and Data Science
- Experience with management of billions of data points
- Working knowledge of Google cloud and advance Google analytics tools.
- Good understanding of reinforcement learning algorithms.
- You must have worked with tools such as Spark, Kafka or Flink.
- Using PySpark and SQL.
Complete the form below to apply for the Director of Data Science role: