Location: Dublin, Ireland
DevOps Engineer (Senior to Mid-Level)
EdTech, Dublin 2
Our client is an exciting AI-based company who are impacting the lives of millions of people around the world in the Education sector.
They are looking for DevOps Engineers to help set up their state-of-the-art R&D hub in Dublin City Centre and deliver high-quality software products that service over 50 million users.
Coming into a fast-paced, hard-working and collaborative environment, this is an exciting opportunity to help scale the company’s European presence and gain exposure to the latest cutting-edge technologies, such as AI and Deep Learning.
- As a DevOps Engineer, you will help scale the company’s architecture to meet the needs of a fast-growing customer base.
- You will be responsible to help maintain the smooth operation of software systems in real-time.
- Build and maintain the development process to enable continuous delivery.
- Create and improve procedures and tools for high-level efficiency and scalability.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Help Migrate their existing platform into a fully containerized solution with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Research and stay up to date with new trends and technologies that can be implemented within the organisation.
- At least 5 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer helping maintaining high-quality software systems.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Previous experience working within CI/CD pipelines.
- Development tools such as GitLab, Jenkins, and Jira.
- Coding skills in Python or Ruby is preferable.
- Strong background working with RESTful web services, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Ambitious to learn new technologies and is active in personal projects outside of work.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work on your own initiative.
- Excellent salary
- Extensive benefits package
- 25 days annual leave
How to Apply:
Interested to know more please apply today and/or email Liam McNamara directly at email@example.com.
**Please note** Candidates must have EU Citizenship/Stamp 4 Visa to be eligible for this position as Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Complete the form below to apply for the DevOps Engineer role: