Location: New york, New York, United States
You Are Someone Who:
- Loves solving complex and challenging problems with creative technical solutions
- Thrives in a fast-paced, mission-critical environment
- Think outside the box to identify & test new sources of information that unlock new business value
- Is able to apply the latest technologies in machine learning, deep learning, data mining, predictive analytics, anomaly detection, etc. to correlate big datasets and real-time events
- Able to work effectively in a cross-functional capacity to support a global team and real-time security alerts.
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or an equivalent quantitative field (Masters or Ph.D preferred)
- 3+ years experience in a hands-on experience in a Data Science, Machine Learning, or similar role
- Expertise with Python (TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, Sci-kit learn, PySpark, etc.)
- Ability to write complex SQL queries
- Core computer science fundamentals and ability to write clean, production level code.
- Experience working in a high volume, real-time, distributed computing environment
- Exposure to other data streaming or processing platforms/frameworks like Kafka, Spark, Hudi, Elastic, Terraform, Hadoop, etc.
- Experience in Cyber Security, Threat Detection, or Ethical Hacking is a plus
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Scientist/ML Engineer role: