Location: Mainz, RheinlandPfalz, Germany
Job Title: Data Engineer / Machine Learning Engineer [Global Biotechnology Company]
A global Biotechnology company is looking to add a Data / Machine Learning Engineer to their team. They're one of the most exciting Biotechnology companies in the world right now, paving the way to next-generation individualized immunotherapies. Here you will be contributing to the research on completely new immunotherapies against diseases using cutting-edge technology and data content that no one has seen before.
This is a unique opportunity to contribute to the health and well-being of millions of lives globally.
- Analysis of molecular immunological and clinical data sets
- Development and maintenance of ETL and data pipelines
- Data analysis and creation of dashboards using Spotfire, Tableau etc.
- Apply Machine Learning models to pre-processed data sets from laboratories
- Connecting data flows that run automatically
- PhD with a Bioscientific/Biotechnological focus
- Experience in the areas of immunology and oncology is desirable
- Python programming skills (Scikit-learn, Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, SQLAlchemy)
- Statistical Analysis and Data Visualization experience
- Experience using SQL and Data Warehouseing
- Very good knowledge of German and English
Complete the form below to apply for the Machine Learning Engineer role: