Location: Dublin, Ireland
Site Reliability Engineer
Leading Fintech company, Dublin
Our client one of the top Fintech companies in Europe, who offer real-time analytics solutions to top clients around the world in the financial sector.
Due to continued growth at their R&D hub in Dublin City Centre, they are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to help solve complex engineering problems through the use of cutting-edge technologies.
Coming into a fast-paced and collaborative environment, this is an exciting opportunity to playing a leading role in automation, develop operating systems and apply software engineering best practices across the firm.
- As the SRE/DevOps Engineer, you will design and enhance OS provisioning tools and automation frameworks within a Linux environment.
- You will play a key role in the design and implementation of automation through infrastructure using the most up-to-date SRE and DevOps best practices.
- Develop CI/CD approaches with a key input on automation testing on OS-level and container-level problem domains.
- Maximise the benefits of DevOps and automation within the organisation and lead initiatives to transfer knowledge and awareness throughout the business.
- Design and implement quality solutions to operations problems to minimise future risk of downtime/outages.
- Ensure scalability, availability, reliability and security is delivered to all internal and client-based systems.
- BA Degree with at least 5 years of industry experience working as a SRE/DevOps engineer.
- Strong experience with Python, Jenkins, Ansible and Git.
- Proven background in implementing CI/CD approaches.
- Strong Linux background
- Expertise in Docker and Kubernetes, including design, build and maintenance of k8s environments.
- Skills working with Kafka, Hadoop, Spark, Elastic, Redis, Cassandra and various SQL databases.
- Background working with AWS and Terraform. Knowledge of GCP and Azure is nice to have but not essential.
**Please Note** Only applicants with EU Citizenship/Stamp 4 visa will be considered as my client do not provide Visa sponsorship.
How to Apply:
If interested in applying for this role, please upload your CV below or reach out to me directly at Graham@alldus.com
Complete the form below to apply for the Site Reliability Engineer role: