Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
Associate Director Data Science - Wearable Technology - BiotechCambridge, Massachusetts, United States
We've partnered with a leading Biotech company based in Cambridge, MA company who are launching a new very well backed wearable digital medicine platform. They're looking for their new Associate Director of Data Science with a background in clinical and Real World Data to lead the new team.
- Advanced degree (ideally MS or Ph.D)
- 5-10 years of experience within Data Science
- 4+ years in Healthcare data
- 2 years minimum experience leading and building a team
- Proficient in multiple analytics and programming languages such as R, Python etc.
- Ability to work to fast timelines and long term goals
- You need to have worked spanning across Data Engineering and Data Science
- Work with Real world, clinical and genomics data
- You'll be key to creating an new first in class multi-disciplined team combining Clinical research, Digital medicine, Real world evidence and Biostatistics
- Communicate and drive the team in front of key internal stake holders - This role/team is a key factor in the business' future success.
I'm excited to bring this opportunity to the market and look forward to your application - please apply and reach out with any questions.
Complete the form below to apply for the Associate Director Data Science - Digital medicine role: