Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Job Title: Splunk Consultant
Compensation : $130-200k DOE
Location: Negotiable travel arrangements for this role (0-80%)
Our client is a certified Splunk Partner who are looking for a Splunk Consultant to join their growing team of Splunk experts. The role will be a remote position but may require travel from time to time. Our client specialise in different areas of Splunk such as ES/ITSI and Phantom
- Working with end users across the country to assist them with their long term goals and projects.
- Working to tight deadlines and being able to report on where you are at with projects.
- Troubleshoot and offer solutions based on the project’s needs.
- Work with co-workers/different departments of different clients to work towards a common goal.
- Opportunity to get exposure to different areas of Splunk such as ES/ITSI/Phantom.
- Relevant experience as a Splunk Engineer/Consultant
- Certification as a Consultant/Engineer
- Security clearance desired but not essential
- Degree in IT related subject desired but not essential
Complete the form below to apply for the Splunk Professional Services Consultant role: