Location: Dublin, Ireland
Data Visualisation Developer
Leading Consultancy, Dublin City Centre
Want to join one of reland’s leading consultancy firms and be part of a brand new AI and Data Analytics hub in Dublin City?
My client are are looking for Mid-Senior Level Data Visualisation Developers to work with a Healthcare client who are investing heavily in building a new data platform on the cloud, to support the growth of their COVID-19 response unit and help utilize the value of their data, to help protect people and save lives.
Coming into a unique, fast-paced and collaborative environment, you will help bring numerous data feeds together into one platform, efficiently modeling and creating scalable, high quality, reliable and timely data products, from datasets that are used across the business.
- As a Data Visualisation Developer, you will work with a cross-functional team on a variety of tasks from gathering data and translating them into actionable insights.
- Staying up to date across industry BI & MI developments and products, to ensure that they get the best from the current technology and understand what impact new technologies can offer.
- Contribute towards the creation, maintenance and articulation of a clear roadmap to transitioning to self-service solutions in the Cloud.
- Present insights to senior managers and stakeholders to impact their decision-making and overall strategy of current projects.
- Excellent understanding and practical experience of complex SQL, data transformation and 3rd party platforms, such as Tableau, Looker, Power BI, Data Studio.
- Strong experience with GG Plot, Qlik, D3, R, Python, Shiny.
- An analytical mind with a sharp eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders.
**Please Note** Only applicants with EU Citizenship/Stamp 4 visa will be considered as my client do not provide Visa sponsorship.
How to Apply:
If interested, please upload your CV below or email Liam Mc Namara directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the form below to apply for the Data Visualisation Developer role: