Location: Dublin, Ireland
Machine Learning Engineer
Our client is a Global Technology Company which is driving the next generation of Intelligent Cloud.
Due to continued investment and growth, they are hiring hands-on Machine Learning Engineers to help stream the machine learning pipeline and accelerating the integration of the new Artificial Intelligent models into production to help solve complex challenges and help advance their AI Technology.
They are looking to go deeper on the data, you will be helping to combat challenges around proactive anomaly detection, intelligent resource allocation, fault diagnosis and network demand predictions.
This Role would be suited to Python Software Developers , Machine Learning Engineers and Full Stack Data Scientists
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Using the companies software to integrate, adapt and test newly developed Machine Learning Models
- Extracting data, cleaning and making sure the proof-to-concept is robust
- Creating Machine Learning pipelines using Big-Data Tech stacks to facilitate the integration of the Machine Learning models
- Using Python , Apache Spark and Kafka to help streamline the integration of these models.
- Additional responsibilities will include providing support with developing prototypes and proof-of-concepts for selected use cases
- Bsc / Masters in a computer Science disciplin
- 2 + years experience in a Python software development or Machine Learning Engineer Background
- Fluent in Python essential ( and Libraries ) and experience with Scala or Java a plus
- Experience with Machine Learning and familiarity with other AI techniques like Deep Learning and NLP
- Experience with production of scalable solutions in Python
- Commercial experience of Machine Learning frameworks
Salary is above Market average and dependent on experience
*All Non EU candidates who do not hold a Stamp 4 will not be considered as company does not provide work permit or Sponsorship at this current time*
Complete the form below to apply for the Machine Learning Engineer role: